Sunday, July 29, 2012

Engaging Learners with New Strategies and Tools


Once again I am dealing with something I have no clue how to make work.  I have created this wonderful interactive graphic organizer but I can not post it on my blog.  Please go to the class cafe and check out my graphic organizer.  Please help me if you know how to attach pdf files to blogs.


Resource for graphic organizer
Prois, J. (2011, March 27). Social networking in schools: Educators debate the merits of technology in classrooms The Internet Newspaper, Retrieved from       http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/27/social-networking-schools_n_840911.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I copied and pasted my graphic organizer into my blog. You might try that.

Jeff Sparling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff Sparling said...

I learned a way through another of our classmates this term... Load the file to a google+ account and then you can create a link from there in your blog. Cumbersome, but effective. Christine left me the ideas in module 3 for the story board... See the comments there for additional information.

Jeff